2015年2月18日星期三

An experience of buying a ring

       I bought a wallet last week for my boyfriend. It was a difficult process of choosing the gift.
       First, I considered about the brands. The best brands of wallets usually is LV. Then, I went up online and checked about the wallets  of lV store. After some going through, I dicided to buy a very gorgeous one which was brown color and tartan design. However, the prices was too expensive. The money I need to cost was higher than my house rent of one month. Therefore, I had to look through another brands of wallets online. I also checked Cucci and Coach. I noticed that Coach have cheaper prices of wallets. So I started to focus on the Coach. Finally I found a similar wallet which had good prices that I can afford. Eventually I went to the store and bought the wallet which I had chosen.
      The present was good. He said he liked it.

没有评论:

发表评论